Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
Steven C. McConnell
Thanks for your McConnell piece. I thought you might want to know that there is also a Steve McConnell page, but your article seems more complete. If you felt like merging them (I've added the merge tag already) it would be great. If not, probably someone will get around to it eventually. Cheers. --LeeHunter 18:29, 20 Oct 2004 (UTC)