Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RAL may refer to:
- Radio Amateurs of Lebanon, a non-profit organization for some amateur radio operators in Lebanon
- RAL colour standard, a colour matching system used in Europe
- Refund anticipation loan, a short-term consumer loan in the United States
- Riverside Municipal Airport (IATA code: RAL), four miles southwest of downtown Riverside, California
- Royal Arctic Line, a seaborne freight company in Greenland
- Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, a national scientific research laboratory in the UK
- Zearalenone (also RAL), a potent estrogenic metabolite
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.