I teach at BI Norwegian Business School and tinker with a number of other things, see http://www.espen.com, email self at espen.com. Got started here in January 2002 with Fridtjof Nansen, then some others - this is addictive!
Entries I have added or worked on: Fridtjof Nansen, Gro Harlem Brundtland, Liv Ullmann, Nansen passports, UNCTAD, Wendell Willkie, George Marshall, Milan Kundera, Jan Kjærstad, John Steinbeck, Martin Heidegger, Astrid Lindgren, Primo Levi, Easter Egg, Andre Malraux, Karel Capek, de facto, Ivar Aasen, palindrome, Raoul Wallenberg, various Lord of the Rings characters, Henrik Wergeland, Tordenskjold, Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson, J. S. Welhaven, Ludvig Holberg, more to come.
I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
Some writings that are relevant in a wiki context:
- A paper on using blogs and wikis in a corporate setting, that describes some aspects of the Wikipedia
- a Norwegian-language article about Wikipedia for a computer magazine
- a 2008 article in Aftenposten with Norwegian Wikipedian Ulf Larsen about the competition between Wikipedia and paper-based encyclopædia, and a 2010 comment in Morgenbladet on the same topic.
- Various blog entries on wiki technology or the Wikipedia: 1, 2, 3, 4
I have an "Are You A Wikipediholic" score of 38, which isn't too bad, I suppose.
I use Wikipedia and a Wikipedia assignment in many of my courses - I see the practice of responsible 'Pedianism as a great tool to understand topics such as technology strategy, IT management and collaborative work practices. Plus, at least the Norwegian version of Wikipedia urgently needs updates, and this is one way of doing it....
- 2012: Participants in GRA6821 Technology Strategy should go to this page for their Wikipedia assignment.
- Participants in the Norwegian School of Management EMBA course in IT management can click here to access instructions for the running Wikipedia assignment.
- 2011: Participants in GRA6834 Business Development and Innovation Management and GRA6821 Technology Strategy should go to this page for their Wikipedia assignment.
- 2010, 2009, 2008: GRA6825 Technology Strategy and Strategic Technology should go to this page for their Wikipedia assignment.
- 2007: GRA6821 Technology Strategy and Strategic Technology can go here for their Wikipedia assignment.
- 2006: GRA6825 Technology Strategy and Strategic Technology used this page for one assignment.
- 2004-5: Elektronisk Strategisk Forretningsutvikling - Finnmark på Nett hadde sin oppgave her.
- 2004-5: GRA6821 Technology Strategy and Strategic Technology did their thing here.
- 2003-4: Electronic Strategic Business Development worked here.