Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jindal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jindal is a often used as a family name.
- O. P. Jindal, Indian industrialist and parliamentarian
- Savitri Jindal, chairperson emeritus of Jindal Steel and Power
- Bobby Jindal, politician and former Governor of Louisiana, United States
- Pragun Akhil Jindal, Noted speaker and author of The Black White & Grey.
- Sonal Jindal, Indian businesswoman
- Saharsh Jindal, Economist and Social activist
- Jindal Group, an Indian conglomerate company founded by O. P. Jindal
- Jindal Steel and Power Limited, led by Naveen Jindal